Sunday, December 30, 2007

Entry 19 + 20

Hi,
entry 19:
My entry comes from an idea which I wanted to create a shop with "Angel Smile name". That is the reason I must think how to create a logo for my shop. I drew this work in Illustrator program.
Firstly, I thought this logo. A smile mouth with the couple of swings and a white circle on the top.

After that, I got another idea because I wanted to combine the text and image together.


The swings were drawn from simple lines. However, it still looks very smooth.
In addition, the words "Angel Smile" were combined to the Swings to create a smile mouth shape.

The white circle on the top of the work looks like a circle of an Angel.
Do you think this is a meaningful logo?

I did a meaningful and suitable logo for my future shop.

Entry 20:

This entry I got the idea from a Vietnamese woman with "Ao Dai". However, I wanted to make the Vietnamese women images are more smooth so I drew them from lines.



I changed some colors for this image.







Then, I thought some new ideas for my "Ao Dai" woman images.

This is "Ao Dai" at Ben Tre province in Vietname. The "Ben Tre" women are usually wearing Ao Dai and getting a long black hair.



I call this image "Ao Dai" student because the high- school girl must be wearing white "Ao Dai". Moreover, they usually use a violet ink pot



Finally, I combined the "Ao Dai" Woman with Autumn. It looks really romantic.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Simple , nice !Good job. I like to use your drawing for my site's background !:)