Saturday, December 8, 2007

Entry 13_My Inside Nature

Hello everyone,

This is my first entry on week 7 and my assignment A2A. I want to post it into my blog to explain my idea for everybody.

Firstly, my face were created from two other halves of my different images. The half on my right looks really serious and the rest one looks extremely happy. This is my nature. There are two people with two opposite character inside me. I also don't understand myself. Sometimes, I am really serious, prissy and 'boil over with anger'. Normally, I am a happy and romantic girl as the left half which I presented.

The right eye was edited really big in order to focus on the special red point inside my right eye and present my reading and seeing hobbies. Moreover, I just believe what I saw. The disc on the right not only is a half of glasses but also the recording of my memory. On the disc, there are a picture of my family members and me. The picture with four people (my parents, my older sister and me) in the past is the happy time which I love much. I always wish that I can return that time. Another image is that I am wearing a pink 'Ao dai' (Vietnamese traditional dress). However, I am also drawing the word. Do you see the opposite things in the picture? 'Ao Dai' presents the graceful thing whereas the word presents for the strength. I used the picture because it represent for two opposite halves of my nature.

At the middle of my forehead, there is a image of Goddess of Mercy. She presents for my religion and my belief.

I love the dog very much. I bought a pink dress for her. I usually call her, 'my daughter'. That is the reason why I put a part of my face into her face. Now, she has a happy face with my smiling mouth.

I like the pink color and crazy with it. I have collected many things which have pink color. I took their photographs and edited them together. Finally, I got a pink background from all pink cute things which I love.

No comments: