Sunday, December 23, 2007

Entry 18

Hi,

This safe sex poster was done for the assignment A2B. It looks extremely simple but it is really meaningful.
My poster contains the picture of a gun which is gotten in a condom by a woman hand
The gun is a dangerous weapon which is a metaphorical image of a male organ. The meaning is that the condom is really useful to save people in sex.
Moreover, I used a woman hand instead of a man hand to warn the woman. The women should protect themselves by getting in condom for their lovers.
I arranged the word "sex" on the left because on the right of the image is so strong. I want to create a balance for my poster. In addition, I put the word "safety" the middle and made it bigger than "sex". The reason is that I want to focus on the safety. I want to say that safety is extremely important in sex.