Sunday, December 16, 2007

Entry 16

Hi everybody,


The idea of this entry come from one comment of my friend for me. He said that if he is a director for horror film, he will invite me to become an actress for ghost character (He wants to say that I am ugly and terrible like a ghost).
Wow! I always wonder that if I am a ghost actress, what I'll look like. That is the reason why I did the below work.


What do you think about this image? Are you scared? I Changed a little bit the original image to get this horror picture. The face and the eyes were cut and adjusted the color and light to look more horror.
Then, I imported it to the Illustrator Program to edit text.

Two letters "o" were combined with the rest of letter to become two face with screaming mouth. The word "film" were also used Matisse ITC font and white color to make a little bit horror.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are no ghost, you are very beautiful. I picture you as a Chinese Princess...

Gus