Sunday, December 2, 2007

Entry 11

Hi everyone,

My idea comes from the moon symbol which I designed three week ago. I want to decorated s mandala about the moon and the sun.

My mandala was done on Illustrator program. I just used simple shapes, However, my mandala contains two meanings.

The first meaning is that it represents the planets. You see. There are nine lighting circle that are nine planets orbit around the sun. Moreover, at the middle, there is the moon symbol which represents the night. Certainly, the red circle with yellow and colorful light are sun.

The second meaning is that the earth and the circle of time night and day. The circle of night and day is the symbols of moon and sun at the middle. This is the same as the first meaning.
The light blue circle presents for a blue sky. The black part is the earth and the dark blue with white stroke means the sea with white waves.





No comments: