Sunday, November 25, 2007

Entry 10

Hello,

This entry has a connection with the previous entry.

This is the mock up of my Dating website. It is a website for lovers so I chose pink is the main color.
Two little butterflies create a small heart at the middle. Moreover, they are flying near some green bamboo trees.
Bamboo is also a symbol of Vietnamese people. They present for a natural pure beauty.
I drew the bamboo trees and the butterflies on the Illustrator program.
Then, I placed them to the Photo Shop program and edited them.
The large couple of butterflies were reversed to create a heart. I reduced the opacity of them in order that I could put the text more easily.
The banner and buttons were designed from styles in Photo Shop. However, I changed shape and chose colors to get new styles for them.
Finally, I got a mock up for my Dating Web.

No comments: