Sunday, November 25, 2007

Entry 9

Hi everyone,

On week 5, I want show you a hand with five fingers.
you


You see my left hand.
Firstly, I scanned my left hand and used Photo-shop program to edit it. I selected filter/ Sketch? Bas relief to paint it with special green color.

Secondly, I must sketch a butterfly by paint and paper. I also think how to decorate it. After that, I drew it again on Illustrator program. Finally, I chose pink for the main color of the butterfly. Now, I got a picture of butterfly.Then, I changed it's size and reverse it to get three different color butterflies.


Finally, I combined all of my works to become a main picture. The idea means that a love tree is created from hand image.



I just want to give prominence to think about the value of humans' hands. In fact, the hands are really important and necessary to people. The hand can make growing plants, blooming flowers, and present a love (a soft hand of mother, a rough hand of dad). Moreover, there are hands by hands of couples.
All of them gave me a feeling to make this "Love Hand Tree".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great idea, and very succesful job. I like it very much. It is very interesting composition. Thank you for the pleasure!