Saturday, November 10, 2007

Entry 5_Decorate for A3 drawing block




Hi,

On this week, I will show you my decorated products. Firstly, I will talk about how to design an unique nice cover for your drawing block.

To make this design, we need to buy an A3 landscape drawing block (the 1st image). There are some necessary material to decorate such as one of your picture, one glitter string, one roll of sticking- plaster, two tubes of silver and gold glitter glue, a A3 color wrapper, a couple of artificial eyes and some paper stars (the 2nd image).
I did the paper stars from some long pieces of glitter papers which you can buy in general stores.

Now, I will tell about how I design the drawing block.

Firstly, I used the green wrapper to cover the original drawing block and glued them together by sticking-plaster.
Then, I cut the glitter strings become three sections for three words which present my full name. After that, I curved and glued these string sections become the letters "Ng"_Nguyen, "Ph"_Phuong and my name "Tien". I also decorated my string name by glitter glue and some paper stars. Next, I glued a green band over the width of the drawing block and put the couple of artificial eyes at the middle. The band can be used as the same as a lock to keep the drawing block close. Finally, I put my picture oblique at the middle on the top and also decorated around it by these paper stars (the 3rd image).

I had also decorated a A3 portrait drawing block in DIM2 class. I had just changed a little bit and used some different decorations. (the final image)

No comments: