Saturday, November 17, 2007

Entry 8

Hello everyone,

You know. I showed you my idea for moon symbol in entry 2 on the first week.
Now, I will show you some my new ideas to decorate for my moon symbol.
Firstly, I translate my scanned image to bitmap image on Illustrator program.
(the below image)
Secondly, I edited the image more clearly and perfectly. Then, I thought a new idea. I not only wanted to create a full moon but also a half moon. I combines the outline of the girl's face to create a half moon (on the left of the girl). The half moon has a face of Dracula. Moreover, a black bat presents for the eye of the half moon. I saw Dracula, moon and bat usually appear at the time. That is the reason why I drew my half moon has a white pointed fang.
The girl with a black hair and pink face looks like a pink cloud and night sky. I put some yellow stars on her black hair. (the first below image)
After that, I changed my idea. I painted all the girl face black. (the second image)
The last image is put a big black shadow to get depth.

No comments: