Sunday, December 9, 2007

Entry 14

Hi,
This image was created from some my parts and some devices on Photo Shop Program. I called it, 'New Machine'. It is combination some my part with a screen of a computer,a DVD discs, a mobile phone and a webcam device.

I wanted to create an impressive face for my new machine. That is a reason why I chose a red color to become the main color for this work. In addition, I chose the red shirt image so the red color for face will be very suitable.

The face is really impressive with three eyes. Two of them were created from the Webcam image. However, I changed the light (Ctrl +L) and the original color to make them more attractive with a little bit of red color.

Two mobile phones were used the ears of the machine. Certainly, I also changed the color of them in order that they are more suitable to the machine.

Two discs on the face were used to decorate as two rosy-cheeks of a girl.
Three discs on her head were used to record everything from three eyes.

The dog also edited with two eyes from two Webcam devices. The dog was used like a camera machine which connect to the computer screen.

my PSD file was compressed by Zip here: http://unix.rmit.edu.vn/~s3146176/uploadimages/entry13+14/Tien's image.zip

No comments: