Sunday, January 6, 2008

Entry 21

Hello everyone,

On this week, I will show you my photographs which I took. This picture was taken at my garden. The picture focused on a woman statue who is looking at the mother and child of cats. They are playing together.



However, I wanted to change the image look more real and impressive. I chose diffuse glow on the PhotoShop program and edited a little bit for the image. Then, I click Ctrl + L and adjusted the light for the picture.
Now, the woman statue looked more real. It looks like a real woman looking at playing cats.




The second image which I show you is a original image. I don't want to edit it because it looked extremely perfect.
Firstly, the snail looks really alone. However, Do you see how many snails on the below picture? I think that if you look carefully, you can recognize there is a snails family in the image.


No comments: