Sunday, October 28, 2007

Entry 2









Hello,

Firstly, I and my partner found many images about moon. We thought that moon and woman has a connection. My partner thought that should draw a woman with a transparent moon behind her face and her hair looks like cloud.
However, I gave an idea that I will draw a woman face in the middle to present for the moon and the soft hair at two sides to present for clouds (1st image).

After that, I saw the photographs of moon in the internet .
( Ex: 2nd image _ http://www.sciencemonster.com/images/planet_moon_large.jpg)
There are many circle holes on the face of moon.
That is one reason why I draw the circle with cogs. The second reason is the cog-wheel usually turn around so it present for dynamic and the change of time (the cycle of time).
The moon often appears with the shape of women so I want to put a woman inside the cog-wheel.
Firstly, I thought that I should draw a naked woman with a long hair inside the cog-wheel (3rd image).
My partner gave me an advice that I should draw the roman number in each the cog. These numbers present for the time number in a clock (4th image).
After that, when I came home, I thought that I should draw a woman with a long hair which create a half moon shape inside the cog-wheel (full moon) (5th image).
Then, I scanned all my pictures and changed the 5th image to bit map image in Illustrator program (the last image).

No comments: